- Location: 5 Indian Neck Ave. Brandford, CT
- Parking: Two parking lots with plenty of parking.
- Atmosphere: Once you park and start walking to the entrance you will need to show id before entering. Once you show I id you will notice a beach area towards the right with a bocce court and plenty of seating. Once you walk through the door towards the left is the brewery and straight ahead is the taproom. Views of the brew house are available throughout the taproom. The bar wraps around with plenty of bar seating and some tables. The tap list is located behind the bar and the service is top notch. While standing at the bar if you turn around you will notice large glass doors that led you to an outdoor deck and the outdoor area. The deck offers some seating and they usually have live music set up on the deck. When you head out to the deck you can walk to the right and down to the patio area. Here you will notice plenty of seating, an outdoor bar, firepits, and the bocce court. They also have a dock for boats to stow and unload. Tours are offered at a cost and definitely worth it, our tour guide was knowledgeable about the history and brewing process.
- Pets/Kids: No pets are allowed however feel free to bring the kids.
- Take Home Beer: You can purchase cans and fill growlers at Stony Creek.
- Food: They usually have food trucks in the main parking lot and offer bar snacks but they also allow BYOF.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 12pm-9pm, Friday-Saturday 11pm-10pm, & Sunday 11am-8pm.
For More Information