- Location: 175 Amity Rd. Woodbridge CT
- Parking: Plenty of parking in front of NEBC.
- Atmosphere: When you walk in you’re greeted by a merchandise wall with the bar in front of you. The taplist is directly above the bar. The bar wraps around with seating positioned around the bar and tables and chairs scattered around the taproom. You can either order from main bar, can to go area or pull up a seat at the bar. If you plan to sit at a table you have to order beer from bar and serve yourself. They offer plenty of games for entertainment and the bathrooms are towards the right when you enter the building.
- Pets/Kids: They only allow service dogs but kids are welcome to visit.
- Take Home Beer: They offer growler fills along with cans and sometimes bottles.
- Food: You can BYOF but sometimes especially on weekends or popular beer releases they will have food trucks.
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday closed, Wednesday & Thursday 3pm-9pm, Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday 11am-9pm & Sunday 12pm-5pm.
For More Information