- Location: 150 Ledyard St. Hartford, CT
- Parking: Parking lot in front and side and some street parking.
- Atmosphere: When you walk in you enter into the taproom with tables and chairs throughout. Towards the right is the bar with a taplist behind it. At the furthermost end of the bar is a small snack area. Towards the back corner is a dart board and bathrooms. The bar has numerous chairs for enjoying pints. Hanging Hills does offer board games for entertainment purposes.
- Pets/Kids: No pets are allowed and feel free to bring the kids as Hanging Hills is kid friendly.
- Take Home Beer: Growler fills and cans to go are available for purchase.
- Food: They offer snacks and occasionally offer pretzels. We recommend the pretzels.
- Hours: Monday-Wednesday Closed, Thursday 5pm-8pm, Friday 4pm-10pm, Saturday 12pm-10pm & Sunday 2pm-8pm.
For More Information