- Location: 2116 Western Ave. Seattle WA
- Parking: Street parking and paid lots and garages.
- Atmosphere: When you walk in you will notice some chairs and tables as you walk towards the bar area. The bar area is towards the back right with the brew house on the left. They have an open concept and visitors can check out the brewery without glass doors and windows in the way. They also have some seats to enjoy a beer and watch the action. The bar itself has a handful of high-top chairs to enjoy a pint. The tap list is located on the wall and is always changing.
- Pets/Kids: The taproom is 21-plus we didn’t notice a sign about dogs so we suggest calling in advance.
- Take Home Beer: They offer prefilled growlers only. However their beer is offered at numerous locations.
- Food: BYOF
- Hours: Closed Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday-Friday 2pm-10pm, Saturday 12pm-10pm & Sunday 12pm-8pm.
For More Information