While visiting West Michigan we took a ride on the bike path towards Grand Rapids and stopped off at Rockford Brewing to grab some suds. From our visit we put together 7 tips to know when you visit.
- Location: The brewery is located in the small town of Rockford, MI at 12 E. Bridge St. NE Rockford, MI.
- Parking: You will find plenty of parking on the street and in the municipal lots around Rockford or if you’re lucky you will find parking in the parking lot behind the building. In our case we were on bikes and found parking to be pretty easy.
- Atmosphere: During our visit the place was quite but when you walk in you will notice a set of stairs to the right and towards the left is the bar area. The bar area has seating at the bar and picnic tables throughout the barroom. While seated at the bar the taps are located towards the back of the bar. If you look to the left you will notice the brewing equipment.
- Pets/Kids: Pets are not allowed due to food service but feel free to bring the kiddos in.
- Take Home Beer: They do offer take home beer in cans and in growlers.
- Food: Rockford does offer bar bites to snack on and we enjoyed a few after a long ride.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11am-11pm, Friday & Saturday 11am-12am, Sunday 11am-9pm.
For more information