7 Tips to Know When Visiting Connecticut Valley Brewing
Recently, we found ourselves venturing in Connecticut and came across Connecticut Valley Brewing. This place is top notch, from the beer to the staff to the restrooms, you won’t be disappointed. We’ve compiled 7 tips to ensure you enjoy your visit to Connecticut Valley Brewing.
- Location: Connecticut Valley Brewing is located at 765 Sullivan Ave. in South Windsor CT. We found it easily accessible from I-91 and I-84, from either highway the drive is about 15-20 minutes.
- Parking: CT Valley offers plenty of onsite parking for visitors.
- Atmosphere: When you walk in you will notice the bar is set towards the back with a view of the brew house through a set of over-sized glass doors. The space is wide open with plenty of seating options from high tops, to table tops and about 10-12 seats at the bar. You need to visit the bar to get your pour because they don’t offer table service. The taproom gets plenty of natural lighting from the many windows that surround the room. They do have a patio that is open during warmer weather and they have a banquet room for hosting large gatherings. The theme of the brewery is all about aviation considering Bradley Airport is a short drive away and the owners are avid aviation fans. We usually visit breweries with mixed company, so we thought adding a part about bathrooms was necessary. The bathrooms at CT Valley are simply put ‘Amazing’!
- Pets/Kids: Pets are not allowed in the brewery. However, if the patio is open pets can lounge with you outside. Kids are welcome, so pack them up with some snacks and games and pop in for a brew.
- Take Home Beer: CT Valley offers a wide variety of Can offerings that you can mix and match.
- Food: During our visit Bear’s Smokehouse was offering some grub but we found out that CT Valley is BYOF. They also have menus to a few places that will deliver.
- Hours: Wednesday 12pm-5pm, Thursday-Saturday 12pm-8pm, Sunday 12pm-5pm
For more information