7 Tips to Know When Visiting Back East Brewing
After visiting Back East Brewing in Connecticut we put together a list of 7-tips to make your experience more enjoyable. Feel free to leave comments that will help other craft beer enthusiast.
- Location: Back East Brewery is located at 1296A Blue Hills Ave. Bloomfield CT. The location is set in a business center with Back East facing towards the main road. You should see a sign directing you towards parking.
- Parking: In the front of the building and out back you will find plenty of parking. However, these lots can fill up on busy release days.
- Atmosphere: Once you walk in you will notice a large bar and tap list towards the back left. Directly in front of you is the brew house that you can check out through a window. Towards the right is some tables and a huge game of Connect Four. On this day we took part in Connect Four and took a tour. Tours are offered on the first Saturday of each month at noon, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm.
- Pets/Kids: We didn’t notice any pets inside however we did find out they’re pet friendly. Kids are welcome and they have games for families to play while enjoying a pint or a flight.
- Take Home Beer: Back East offers growler fills from the tap list and they have cans available for purchase.
- Food: Occasionally they have food trucks but they also allow BYOF. So pack a snack or grab something before heading to Back East.
- Hours: Thursday 4pm-8pm, Friday 4pm-8pm, Saturday 12pm-4pm.
For more information