7 Tips to Know When Visiting Prohibition Pig
If you find yourself in Waterbury, Vermont make sure you stop into Prohibition Pig for some libations and food. Check out our 7 Tips to ensure you will enjoy your experience at Prohibition Pig.
- Location: 2 Elm St. Waterbury, VT
- Parking: We couldn’t find a parking lot so we assume it’s street parking only. But you will find plenty on Elm and Main St.
- Atmosphere: When you walk up the steps to enter Prohibition Pig you will notice in front of you a counter. Towards the right is the seating area. You will also noticed brewing equipment behind this counter. At the counter you can get beer fills and pints poured. The spot seems a little cramped but during the warmer months they do have outside seating. We should note they offer other Vermont beer on tap or can and bottle.
- Pets/Kids: No Pets are allowed but you can bring the children in.
- Take Home Beer: Growler fills are offered.
- Food: Prohibition Pig is known for food while the restaurant portion offers and extensive menu the brewery has a slimmed down version however, we went with the tacos and glad we did. Two thumbs to the cook!
- Hours: 7 Days a week 11:30am-9pm.
For more information