Planning a visit to Fat Heads Brewery in Portland, Oregon. Here is our 7 tips you should know before visiting to ensure you have an enjoyable time while visiting.
- Location: The brewery is located at 131 NW 13th Ave. Portland, OR.
- Parking: Plan to park on the street or in a parking garage because Fathead’s has no parking lot.
- Atmosphere: The brewery has an open concept with a large bar area directly in the middle of the brewery. They have plenty of seating options from bar stools to table tops. You will notice that the brewery is visible basically from anywhere. They do have televisions if you want to catch your favorite sports team or show.
- Pets/Kids: Pets are not allowed in the brewery but kids are welcome.
- Take Home: They do have options for take home beer.
- Food: Fathead’s offers a full menu with appetizers, snacks, salads, burgers and more.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30am-11pm, Friday-Saturday 11:30am-12am, Sunday 11:30am-10pm
For more information