7 Tips to Know When Visiting Altruist Brewery
After visiting Altruist Brewery in Sturbridge to see our friends Bob, Nancy and Chris we put together 7 tips to help you plan your visit.
- Location: The brewery is located at 559 Main St. (Rt 20) Sturbridge, MA. You will see a sign on the front facade of the building. However, the brewery is located in the back of the building.
- Parking: When you arrive you will want to drive towards the back of the building. Here you will find plenty of free parking.
- Atmosphere: Upon entering you will notice the taproom is wide open with high top, bar top, and bench seating. They do offer board games to play or bring your own. Currently, they have no outside seating, but Bob states that will change. Oh and we should note the bathrooms are stellar.
- Pets/Kids: Pets are not welcomed at Altruist Brewery because some patrons may have allergies or irrational fears. Kids are welcomed and as mentioned they have games available.
- Take Home Beer: No cans are for sale however you can fill up a growler to take home with you.
- Food: The brewery is BYOF and they have menus for many of the fine establishments in Sturbridge. They do offer fresh soft pretzels.
- Hours: Thursday 5pm-10pm, Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 5pm-10pm
For more information