We stopped into this place after visiting Back East Brewing to grab some food and check out the scene. Here are our 7 Tips to help you enjoy yourself.
- Location: 357 Salmon Brook St. Granby CT. The entrance is towards the rear of the building.
- Parking: Plenty of parking is available in the rear of the building. Just after the Mosaic Horse.
- Atmosphere: It’s a brew pub with the customer in mind. Once you enter you will go towards the left. On the right side of the space you will see a bar with seating and the brew house in the background. Straight ahead and towards the left is table top seating with servers to take orders.
- Pets/Kids: Because this is a restaurant no pets are allowed. Kids are welcome with menu items for them to try.
- Take Home Beer: You can have growlers filled of any of the house beers on tap.
- Food: Plenty of food is offered from appetizers to soups and salads, so dig in.
- Hours: Closed on Monday. Tuesday -Sun they open at 11:30am with various kitchen and bar closing times. Check website for detailed hours.
For More Information