7 Tips to Know When Visiting Cambridge House Brew Pub
We stopped into this place after visiting Back East Brewing to grab some food and check out the scene. Here are our 7 Tips to help you enjoy yourself.
- Location: 357 Salmon Brook St. Granby CT. The entrance is towards the rear of the building.
- Parking: Plenty of parking is available in the rear of the building. Just after the Mosaic Horse.
- Atmosphere: It’s a brew pub with the customer in mind. Once you enter you will go towards the left. On the right side of the space you will see a bar with seating and the brew house in the background. Straight ahead and towards the left is table top seating with servers to take orders.
- Pets/Kids: Because this is a restaurant no pets are allowed. Kids are welcome with menu items for them to try.
- Take Home Beer: You can have growlers filled of any of the house beers on tap.
- Food: Plenty of food is offered from appetizers to soups and salads, so dig in.
- Hours: Closed on Monday. Tuesday -Sun they open at 11:30am with various kitchen and bar closing times. Check website for detailed hours.
For More Information