If you find yourself in Seattle and need a brewery to visit we recommend checking out Optimism Brewery. After reading our 7 tips you will know why this brewery is ranked high in our book.
- Location: 1158 Broadway Seattle, WA
- Parking: You can either try to find parking in the street or use one of the parking facilities near by.
- Atmosphere: When you enter the brewery you will immediately notice the size of the space and the brewery equipment. You will also notice a bar but no seats. Basically you wait in line to purchase your pint or a flight. Once you do that you can find a seat. They have seats by the window for people watching or to breath the fresh air when the windows are open. You can also sit at one of the many tables. On busy nights these tables are community tables. So, if you don’t like sitting with strangers grab a seat at the window.
- Pets/Kids: Dogs are welcome and they provide water for them. Kids are also allowed to visit Optimism so bring them along. We did notice a play area for kids.
- Take Home Beer: TBA
- Food: No food is offered but feel free to order some, bring some or on most nights they have food trucks cranking out some top notch food.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday 3pm-12am, Saturday 12pm-12am, Sunday 12pm-9pm